About Our Company
Wallrab, Capenigro and Associates, Inc. is an independent adjusting firm representing a number of insurance companies, self-insureds, self-insured administrators, defense firms and agencies. A list of references is available upon request.
We have been in business since 1979 handling a wide range of casualty and property claims including: automobile liability, physical damage appraisal, long haul trucking and transportation, general liability, fire and allied lines, business interruption and loss of income, workers' compensation, products liability, dram shop, structural work act, subrogation, pre-trial investigations, errors and omissions, surveillance, plus background and criminal checks. In addition, we offer interpreter services.
These services are provided throughout northern and central Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin. We have adjusters residing throughout this tri-state region.
We belong to the National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters plus the Adjusters Association of Chicago. In addition, we are listed in Best's Directory of Recommended Insurance Adjusters and the Blue Book of Adjusters.
We would appreciate the opportunity of servicing your firm. Should there be any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
- Proven dedication and success
- Over 40 years of experience
- Servicing northern and central Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana
- Casualty Claims to include automobile liability, physical damage appraisal, long-haul trucking and transportation, general liability
- Property Claims to include fire and allied lines, business interruption and loss of income
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Dram shop
- Pre-trial investigations
- Errors and omissions
- Skip tracing
- Background/ criminal checks
- National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters
- Adjusters Association of Chicago
- Best's Directory of Recommended Insurance Adjusters
- Blue Book of Adjusters